For the first time in Mexico, key buyers processing, packaging, automation, advanced design & manufacture assembled for the first time.
Advanced Manufacture Mexico will bring together 250 exhibitors leaders of Mexico, the U.S. and around the world with 4000 key decision makers in the region.
Who are our exhibitors?
Major industries such as food, chemicals, industrial machinery, agriculture, construction, plastics and rubber, pharmaceuticals, electronics, aerospace and automotive.
We invite you to join as an exhibitor to find new business connections in this industry.
- All manufacturing industries under the same roof.
- Live demonstrations of the newest products and technologies.
- Innovative conference agenda addressing Mexican industry needs.
November 15 al 17, 2016
Centro Banamex, México City
- Mexico City is in the region with the most manufacturing facilities in the country.
- The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) created a free trade zone for Mexico, Canada, and the US – The most important feature in the US – Mexico bilateral commercial relationship.
- Mexico is the United States’ 3rd largest trade partner and 2nd largest export market for US products.
- Mexico’s is the world’s largest importer of machine tools, importing nearly 1 billion US dollars a year.
Map Centro Banamex